Welcome to BiteSize Brews!
Hi! I’m Jenna, but I got the nickname BiteSize in high school. I love homebrewing beer, thus BiteSize Brews. A blog focused on homebrewing, local brewery reviews and recipes. I’m lucky enough to live in the microbrewery capital of the world. I’m also a big fan of social media (chances are I’ll sprinkle a bit of it into this blog).
Why blog about beer? Here’s 10 reasons why:
- I love beer (duh!)
- I love brewing beer (and I keep OCD notes about it).
- I love talking about beer (as most of you know).
- I’m a girl (not many girl’s know as much as I do on this topic).
- I’m young (not many YOUNG, WOMAN home brew).
- I live in Portland, OR (the beer capital of the world).
- I love traveling (thus more breweries to try).
- I love hearing the stories behind different beers and breweries (good content).
- I can’t commit to blogging as much as I want to (and this will keep me focused).
- I love social media (thus I can promote, share, talk about more breweries).
Favorite Beer to Brew: Blueberry Pale Ale
Favorite Beer to Drink: Fish Tale Organic Ale
Favorite Brewery: Hopworks Urban Brewery
One more thing, I’m also a big support of sustainability (another PDX thing) so I tend to like locally sourced and organic beers. You might hear me talk about cool developments in sustainability as well.
Thanks for checking out BiteSize Brews!
Feel free to ask any questions about me, beer, social media or anything else. Look forward to hearing from you!