Blueberry Pale Ale: Blueberry Lager Adaptation
- 7lbs liquid light malt extract
- 3lbs frozen blueberries
- 1lb crystal malt (10L)
- ½ lb gam. honey malt (25L)
- ¼ lb german carapils malt
- 1 tsp gypsum
- 1 tsp irish moss
- 2 oz Mt. Hood Hops
- ½ oz Fuggle Hops
- American Yeast
1. Steep grains at 155*F for 30 minutes.
2. Remove grains.
3. Add malt extract and bring to boil.
4. Add Mt. Hood Hops, boil for 60 minutes (Hop Schedule Starts).
5. Add Irish Moss and gypsum in the last 20 minutes of the boil.
6. Add Fuggle Hops in the last 5 minutes of the boil.
7. Cool wort to pitching temperature.
8. Add frozen blueberries.
9. Pitch Yeast
What was the last beer you brewed?